There was a link missing in our previous email. Here are the links to the applications again as well as some other helpful links.
Please note: special expedited application processing ends Monday, Aug 21st. If an EAMP is accepted into the program, they will be able to start treating referred worker comp cases as early as October 1st, 2017. Any Pilot Project applications received after that date will be processed in the usual manner, with a minimum of 30 calendar days processing time.
1) Take time to ensure that your application is complete and correct, and that all necessary forms are filled out. This includes:
Non-network provider application
Acupuncture Pilot Supplemental Application
Please be sure to read and fill out both forms correctly and fully, and to pay special attention to the supplemental application, as it provides the terms and conditions for participation in the pilot.
2) Please submit both forms via fax to 360-902-4484
1. Non-network provider application
2. Supplemental application)
3) L&I will NOT accept forms that have been crossed out or whited out. Please be sure to start over if you have any mistakes in your form.
LNI Acupuncture Provider Enrollment Training
L&I Acupucture Pilot Listserv
L&I Acupuncture Pilot website