In association with:
Saturday's Class on Beginning Billing
This class will provide all the materials you need to do things right. If you are new to or have previously billed insurance but have some "gaps" in understanding, this class is for you.
- Diagnosis Codes that Pay & Procedure Codes that are typically covered
- Insurance Fees and how they relate to your Cash Fees
- Submitting Claims FOR FREE, electronically
- Verification - Do it right and win appeals
- Understand HOW insurance works
Sunday's Class on Examination and Bulletproof Documentation
This class contains BRAND NEW information on proper documentation. Understand why and how insurance companies audit. Learn easy to use exams and outcome assessment tests that confirm the medical necessity of your treatment. Don't be afraid if you are audited or notes are requested, give them with confidence and GET PAID!
- Confidently code what you do and get paid for it
- Understand how to properly document what you do
- What to do when your claims are denied - file appeals that win
- KNOW what bullet-proof documentation looks like
- Provide exam results with outcome assessments that demonstrate medical necessity
- Get materials you can use in your practice and make them your own
Mori West CPC, the CEO of Acuclaims, an insurance billing company for Acupuncturists. Last year Acuclaims collected over 10 million dollars for their clients. Mori is a member of AMBA (American Medical Billing Assoc.) and was their 2010 member of the year. She is also certified as a Professional Coder with AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders.)
Special instruction on basic orthopedic exams to strengthen your clinical documentation will be provided by Roger West, D.C., Q.M.E. Dr West is a longtime advocate of acupuncture and for the last 34 years worked side by side with an acupuncturist is his practice. Dr. West is a Qualified Medical Evaluator appointed by the state of California.
Early Bird Rate
| WAEMA Member
In the event you registered and paid but you are not able to attend either one or both days you will be given access to online webinars which cover the same material as the live seminar. All seminar materials will be available for download. No refunds will be given.
NCCAOM approved for 14 hours!
Middle Way Acupuncture Institute
321 Washington St., #334
Mt. Vernon, WA 98237